Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy, busy, and more busy!

We just celebrated someone's 8th birthday!
That's a big deal, going from 7 to 8.
I can almost feel her changing each day, growing up too fast.

She was determined to make cupcakes for her class, decorated all by herself.
I love how they look like babies lined up in bassinets at the hospital.
And her big, pink cake was also a "face." Nobody even
noticed the sliding, drooping icing!

And today we made some non-traditionally colored
Christmas cookies!

Somewhere along the way, interest waned...
and everyone departed for other activities.

I think I got left with the mess...

Next up,
there is lots of wrapping to do,
and packing for a big trip!!
I'll be back in January.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute....love the colors and great faces.

    So funny how we correspond thru the internet...hehe. Maybe we can all get together and knit one evening?

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete