Thursday, November 18, 2010

like ripping off a Band Aid


I know...it's another pink sweater
...but I started it back in September and this one is "earthy" and cool.

*Except for that annoying line you might notice in the middle
of the sweater!!


I had to learn the obvious the hard way.
With hand dyed yarn, you have to work 2 skeins at once,
alternating the two strands to blend the varying colors.


And so today, after much hesitation, I ripped back.
Inches and inches of work.

Like ripping off a Band Aid.

It has to be done.

And it feels great in the end,
because I think I'm going to love this sweater
....some day!


Yarn: Madelinetosh Pashmina in corsage)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, I hate that! But you're right, you're going to be so much happier with it. It's a beautiful color and pattern.

    ReplyDelete